Head Start Stats
Head Start of Washington County, Inc. is a recognized and established agency that has successfully provided comprehensive services to families in Washington County for more than 35 years.
Head Start at a Glance
- In Washington County, Maryland, Head Start and Early Head Start provides services to 485 pregnant women, children age birth to five years, and their families.
- 90% of the families we serve are living below the poverty line and have demonstrated a high level of need.
- Of the 10% who are not income eligible, most demonstrate another need, such as a child with a diagnosed disability.
Head Start consistently adheres to the highest standards for the children and families we serve. This is reflected in the mission and vision statement for the agency, which requires that all staff, board members, and volunteers abide by the Standards of Conduct that recognize and respect the individuality of the culturally diverse population that work with us, and that we serve.
Data Collection and Reporting
- Annual Report 2016-2017.pdf
Annual Report 2017-2018.pdf
- 2017 HSWC Community Assessment.pdf
- 2018 HSWC Community Assessment .pdf
- 2015-2016 HSWC School Readiness Report.pdf
- 2017-2018 HSWC School Readiness Report.pdf